Mineral Water business in Pakistan

Your name, Your City, Age, What do your do or what is your goal? Why are you here?
hjamal
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Mineral Water business in Pakistan

Postby hjamal » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 am

Assalam o Alaikum,

Azad bhai and all other member I have started a new mineral water supply business in Pakistan. I make 1.5 Liter and 600ml Bottles and also supply 19 Liter bottles. The problem is our 1.5 Liter bottle and 600ml Bottle sale is very low, because in Pakistan everyone wants nestle and Aquafina. We provide best water quality packed in food grade Bottle and we have all the certifications still almost all shopkeepers say that no one wants to buy local water company product. Please suggest some marketing and business strategies to overcome this problem.

Thanks a lot. JAZZAL ALLAH.

atifliaqat

Re: Mineral Water business in Pakistan

Postby atifliaqat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:42 am

brother i would suggest you that market your product in backward areas e.g villages towns etc they will definitely buy from you and at start you have to give lust to the shopkeepers and even though someone want agency dont hesitate go ahead...

hjamal

Postby hjamal » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Thanks for the advise Atif Bro.

aadilkhan

Postby aadilkhan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:31 pm

Assalam o Alaikum,

Azad bhai and all other member I have started a new mineral water supply business in Pakistan. I make 1.5 Liter and 600ml Bottles and also supply 19 Liter bottles. The problem is our 1.5 Liter bottle and 600ml Bottle sale is very low, because in Pakistan everyone wants nestle and Aquafina. We provide best water quality packed in food grade Bottle and we have all the certifications still almost all shopkeepers say that no one wants to buy local water company product. Please suggest some marketing and business strategies to overcome this problem.

Thanks a lot. JAZZAL ALLAH.
What is your purchasing price of pet bottles and what is the salling price of your product

Return to “Introduce Yourself”