Domain Business Idea

Seen some success recently, share your story here.
bangash725
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Re: Domain Business Idea

Postby bangash725 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 am

salam i am Roshan Ali from Pakistan and already associated with network marketing company of UK The Name of Company is Learning Enterprises Organisation witch registers with security Exchange commotion of Pakistan and Direct selling Association of Pakistan This is very Big Global Opportunity for Enter-pruners tis company also registered from UK , UAE, Sweden,Ireland and many more countries you can start This Business anywhere anytime Current i am on Coordinator Rink very soon inshah Allah i will Achieve Executive Rank if you entrusted or see for Opportunity Then contact me visit my site www.onlineseeko.com or for mor detail corporate web site www.learnearnown.com my skype id is bangash725 if you need to talk me about this opportunity Thanks Regards Roshan Ali Bangash form pk

ramzanali
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Postby ramzanali » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello,

I am in domain & webhosting business since last 10-12 years. You can contact me if you need any assistance.

Thanks
Assalam-o-Alaikum brother,

Hope you are doing great. I am also learning domains business. Could you please share your experiences with me. I would love to know about it. Thanks in advance.

bahadurhosting

Postby bahadurhosting » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:12 pm

I want to start domain sell & purchase Business.
If anyone know about this business please help me,
Thanks

buy domains from us
We provide domain hosting with SSL also
https://bahadurhosting.com/

mikramgondal

Postby mikramgondal » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 am

Hello,

I am in domain & webhosting business since last 10-12 years. You can contact me if you need any assitance.

Thanks
Kindly guide me about that how to invest and earn from this business.
I have not any experience of IT.

Straight90

Postby Straight90 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:07 am

Azad bro I know all about this business model the only thing stopping me from doing is payment option we dont have paypal in pakistan so how we will get payments if one of our domain gets sold.
Use of PayPal is usually not advised when receiving large amounts of money from domain sales, because buyer can claim refunds as no physical goods were transferred. Always use some escrow service. There are many platforms where you can sell your domains such as Sedo, Afternic, Godaddy, Flippa, Namejet etc and almost all of them allow you to receive payments through international wire transfer i.e. to your bank account.

All the best

Fazal

Postby Fazal » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Can any one help me about domain bussiness whats that and how to start
Myconyect
Whatsapp03136494830

khannamirr

Postby khannamirr » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:24 am

Hello,

I am in domain & webhosting business since last 10-12 years. You can contact me if you need any assitance.

Thanks
How to contact with you brother
Aamir

Return to “Success Stories”