Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: Suggest Topic + Solution for New Videos

Postby Shoaib Shafiq » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:57 pm

how to make hydroponic system please bhai

Qasims
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby Qasims » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Assalamualikum azad bhai. If you were a badshah of pakistan, you should have run islamic/ religious courses throughout all the universities in pakistan because as you know our universities doesnt have islamic courses being taught to the students nor they have islamic environment. And it seems like western culture came in our blood when we visits our universities. Afsos ke sath. But thats the truth. And i cant even tell openly whats happening in our universities. Hope u understood. But I hope one day all the universities will have islamic subjects and shall educate the students about islam.
Here are the course let's see how many of you are even interested. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXQmJ ... NMEnL1gofQ

BingoIT

Postby BingoIT » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am

Drop the idea of Badshah of Pakistan, instead have a topic where u serve humanity.

I would suggest : Allah’s Servant , Serving Humanity..

Becuase, when u want to do good from heart. Then you should not limit yourself to specific people or country.

In the End, one should work towards serving humanity as much as possible and within a person’s capabilities.

Its Always better to be a resident of JANNAT, than to be a Badshah Of Pakistan in the this world.

shussain5786

Postby shussain5786 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Many Pakistanis want to volunteer their time and efforts for social work in Pakistan.
Lot of hands are needed for social services like planting trees, cleaning areas, taking care of old and sick people in hospitals and even in their homes.
Build a platform where those seeking volunteers and those volunteering may collaborate.
Give cards and volunteering credits to volunteers. They can avail preferential treatment when they go to airports, railways stations or to gov. offices for something. They would deserve it.
Some volunteer work could be made compulsory for admission to colleges,unis and getting jobs.
REALLY GOOD IDEA!

Javeria

Postby Javeria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Many Pakistanis want to volunteer their time and efforts for social work in Pakistan.
Lot of hands are needed for social services like planting trees, cleaning areas, taking care of old and sick people in hospitals and even in their homes.
Build a platform where those seeking volunteers and those volunteering may collaborate.
Give cards and volunteering credits to volunteers. They can avail preferential treatment when they go to airports, railways stations or to gov. offices for something. They would deserve it.
Some volunteer work could be made compulsory for admission to colleges,unis and getting jobs.
Acha idea hai ye kafi mujhe n frnds ko ye km krna hota but again whi bt individualy krna ? Kuch smjh b nahi ata aesa to aksr k bnda shuru kaha se kese kre idea atey or khudi bt us pr ho ho k khtm b hojati.dil krta k hm b wese hi krn jese agr news m dkhatey k kisi college k students ne kisi jaga ki safai krli ya plants laga lie.but is k lie log jama krna phr khud se nikle ye km krne k lie to batein kafi face krni pr jati or shyd jisse hm dar b jatey.sb baton ki ik bt k platform mile

Aassii

Postby Aassii » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:42 am

Assalam o aalaekum

1. Aazad bhai Google adsense k bare m video bnae jis hm adsense ka account and us m earning kese karen wi btaen take log bina kuch invest kiye kuch kama saken

2. Ager ksi ne koi bhi 1 chota business start kya hai to us business ko mazeed kese barhaen kese ache tarike se start len take wo business fail na ho

3. Motivational to clear mind mat k ham ksi bhi cheez ko krne ka sochen to jmare pass clearity ho k kya kar rahe hain koi business jo k sahi hai ya koi bhi fesla hai ham use kese dekhen kis nazriye dekh k koi fesla business m karen

Aassii

Postby Aassii » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:43 am

Assalam o aalaekum

Azad bhai 1 video bnaen jis me tshirt, mug, pen key chain waghera k bare m btaen k in k uper print kr k ham axha khasa business kr sakte hain or mazeed usi video m aap 1 or business k bare m btaen jese k plastic bottles ko phenkne k bjae unhen decorate kr k kuch mazeed cheezrn add kr k unhen ache khase dam me bech sakte hain its a good part time business or ye behtareen income deta hai

Thanx

Khuda hafiz

Faizanismail

Postby Faizanismail » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:07 pm

hi

Usama bin rashid

Postby Usama bin rashid » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Aslam o alikum......
Azad bhai agar mein badshah bnta pakistan mein to roads k beech mein dividers ko lease pr farming k lea de deta.........jis se Farmin tez tareen ho jati........jesa k UAE bhi apny roads pr dates trees se bht earning krta h

Engineer waqas Tipu

Postby Engineer waqas Tipu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:23 pm

hi azad bhai i hope you will be fine i have seen almost all your videos but never seen any video regarding the electrical and the plumbing works as in uk both electrical and plumbing fields are very in so kindly train upload video about the electrical and plumbing filed

Muhammad Immi

Build a Business in A Dubai

Postby Muhammad Immi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 am

Asslaam u Alikum Azad Bhai,
Please Make a video about a labour company in Dubai. that k Kia procedure h or kaisy run hogi company and deal kaisy krni h other companies se labour k liye etc.

Import or Export k liye license and whole procedure from Pakistan to Dubai.

Please it's my Humble request ye video zror bnaiye ga because m bilkul free hn graduation ki h 4 seal ho gy or just zameendara kr rha hn but plan bnaya h business krny ka or ab apki help chahiye . Or jitni Jldi ap help kr dein gy then ma kam start kr dn ga .. m again request you Bhai plzzz guide me and help me .
Allah Hafiz.

mislam71

Postby mislam71 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 am

I have 50 Acre land on the bank of River Satluj near Chishtian, district Vehari. I had plan to plant trees1. Can you help what trees can be planted? If anyone have similar plan, cost analysis please share with me.

BiShey

Postby BiShey » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:11 pm

I need bm800 full kit can someone help me to buy for me

Subha

Postby Subha » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:59 am

I would suggest you to cover mother security not (women) issues. Look unlike in West women doest need to focus or worry on necessity like shelter and food,,they can focus on earning. Single mothers face lot of root level issues how can they focus on earning and if the success still their mental level is so insecure that they can't fail to upbring new generations. Even house wife facing insecurites they transfer all insecurites to their kids. So poison of insecurites and complexes are been fed through childhood than how can new generation will be confident enough to face hurdles of life and stop. Going for short cuts and all these short cuts lead upto corruption and fraud.
TO SAVE Generation, save Mothers from complexes and insecurity!!

Subha

Postby Subha » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:49 pm

i want you to acknowledge about home schooling,
like you am also parhai ki dushman. and i beleive school 8 9 hourse of kids is wasting .....
2 hours travelling, assembly bla bla
plus every thing is generic not customized acc to kids interest so why teach them.
please like UK US homeschooling is very common.
infact please name the personalities who went homeschooling and are successful

solution,
choose good tutors and send them pvt sports activities
do everything customized.

example if some dream about giving exam of c s s tu 12 saal se tayari shuru kardey, baki subjects meindemagh na kharab karey

Return to “KING OF PAKISTAN NEEDS YOUR HELP”