Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Re: MY recent 3D Animations done For Clients

Postby AishaMemon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:10 am

Which app do u use or recommend? If u feel free to share thanks in advance

saifullahUsmani

Postby saifullahUsmani » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:47 pm

Hello Bro, I Am Happy That You Are Keen To Learn A Skill Like This:). This Is Called 3D Art And It Is Done Using Maya Software Which Is Industry Standard For Creating VFX Films. But It Is Not Economical To Buy So I Recommend Using "Blender" Blender And Maya Are Totally Same Only Difference Is Maya Became Industry Standard Because It Is Expensive And Blender Didn't Because It Is Free. But I Recommend That You Learn Blender For 3D Modeling, Animation, VFX Stuff Like That And If YOu Want To Use This Skill As Profession Learn Maya And Then Apply For Job As A VFX,3D Model, Animator, 3D Sculpture (Whatever Skill You Are Expert In 3d World Of) Artist For Films Or Cartoon Movies You WIll Earn A lot And Lean A lot:)

Go And Download Blender From blender.org And Rock!
If YOu Are Curious About Blender And Maya Then My Suggestion Is Learn Blender As A Beginner And Maya As A Proper Artist:)
Still, Youtube Is Filled With This Stuff Go Right Now Don't Waste Time Reading This :)

Waheedvikee
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 10

Postby Waheedvikee » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:10 am

Hello Bro, I Am Happy That You Are Keen To Learn A Skill Like This:). This Is Called 3D Art And It Is Done Using Maya Software Which Is Industry Standard For Creating VFX Films. But It Is Not Economical To Buy So I Recommend Using "Blender" Blender And Maya Are Totally Same Only Difference Is Maya Became Industry Standard Because It Is Expensive And Blender Didn't Because It Is Free. But I Recommend That You Learn Blender For 3D Modeling, Animation, VFX Stuff Like That And If YOu Want To Use This Skill As Profession Learn Maya And Then Apply For Job As A VFX,3D Model, Animator, 3D Sculpture (Whatever Skill You Are Expert In 3d World Of) Artist For Films Or Cartoon Movies You WIll Earn A lot And Lean A lot:)

Go And Download Blender From blender.org And Rock!
If YOu Are Curious About Blender And Maya Then My Suggestion Is Learn Blender As A Beginner And Maya As A Proper Artist:)
Still, Youtube Is Filled With This Stuff Go Right Now Don't Waste Time Reading This :)
Thanks brother

saifullahUsmani

Postby saifullahUsmani » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:21 pm

[/quote]
Thanks brother
[/quote]

Koi Baat Nhi, No Problem Just Learn And Rock May God Help You With This:)

Return to “Send Me Your Videos (YouTube)”