Technology | Programming | Unboxing YouTube Channel

I will upload your business videos to my channel
hmowais
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Technology | Programming | Unboxing YouTube Channel

Postby hmowais » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Assalam o Alaikum, please have a look the Pakistan's Technology YouTube Channel

if you like the videos then subscribe it!
thanks...

here is the channel link

https://www.youtube.com/technologystudiochannel

About Me (HM Owais)
I am a Web Developer + I am a YouTuber + I am an Online Teacher
My passion is to inspire, help and educate others through my Knowledge and educational media.

I grew up in Karachi – Pakistan and my biggest passion as a kid was Cricket & Computer Games. Alhamdulillah i am Hafiz ul Quran also, Later on, I studied Bachelor in Commerce (BCOM) at University of Karachi. but Later on i have to change my Field From Commerce to Computer Science, that is why i have done Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science After graduation. Now i am doing Masters in Computer Science (MCS) From UBIT – University of Karachi.

At one point, I thought about to convey my Knowledge to helping out others, because in Pakistan many people / students don’t know what to do in our life, so that is why i am helping out others who want to come in Computer Science Field, so that is why i have created my YouTube Channel that name is Technology Studio Channel.
where you can found Web Development, WordPress Development, Programming Courses and also Knowledge about Latest Technology, Tips and Tricks and also Unboxing of Latest Technology | Gadgets…

Description
Hello Friends, Welcome to "Technology Studio Channel", I created this channel on 17th Sep 2017, my motive behind creating this channel is to help out others and make easy to understand, Technology Videos in Urdu/Hindi.

In Technology Studio Channel I make videos about web development courses which are 100% Free of cost, also I make unboxing videos of latest Gadgets | Technologies | Electronics etc.
If you like My videos then please Subscribe it #technologystudiochannel
#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc

Ibtehaj Khan
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Re: Technology | Programming | Unboxing YouTube Channel

Postby Ibtehaj Khan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

That is very great brother.

Waheedvikee
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 10

Postby Waheedvikee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

thanks...

here is the channel link

About Me (HM Owais)
My passion is to inspire, help and educate others through my Knowledge and educational media.

I grew up in Karachi – Pakistan and my biggest passion as a kid was Cricket & Computer Games. Alhamdulillah i am Hafiz ul Quran also, Later on, I studied Bachelor in Commerce (BCOM) at University of Karachi. but Later on i have to change my Field From Commerce to Computer Science, that is why i have done Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science After graduation. Now i am doing Masters in Computer Science (MCS) From UBIT – University of Karachi.

At one point, I thought about to convey my Knowledge to helping out others, because in Pakistan many people / students don’t know what to do in our life, so that is why i am helping out others who want to come in Computer Science Field, so that is why i have created my YouTube Channel that name is Technology Studio Channel.
where you can found Web Development, WordPress Development, Programming Courses and also Knowledge about Latest Technology, Tips and Tricks and also Unboxing of Latest Technology | Gadgets…

Description
Hello Friends, Welcome to "Technology Studio Channel", I created this channel on 17th Sep 2017, my motive behind creating this channel is to help out others and make easy to understand, Technology Videos in Urdu/Hindi.

In Technology Studio Channel I make videos about web development courses which are 100% Free of cost, also I make unboxing videos of latest Gadgets | Technologies | Electronics etc.
#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc
Subscription done.now help me 😎

hmowais

Postby hmowais » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 am

That is very great brother.
Thanks Brother :)

hmowais

Postby hmowais » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 am

thanks...

here is the channel link

About Me (HM Owais)

Description

#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc
How can i help you bro ???

Waheedvikee
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 10

Postby Waheedvikee » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:40 am

thanks...

here is the channel link

About Me (HM Owais)

Description

#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc
Web development guidelines please

OSAMATARIQ492

Postby OSAMATARIQ492 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:57 pm

thanks...

here is the channel link

About Me (HM Owais)

Description

#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc
great job Mera bhi eak channel hai visit zaror karna .
OSAMA CREATION.
HERE IS LINK
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXaY5 ... EugKlm1o3A

Thanks

hmowais

Postby hmowais » Thu May 03, 2018 11:49 am

Web development guidelines please
yes have you check out my tutorials???

hmowais

Postby hmowais » Thu May 03, 2018 11:50 am

thanks...

here is the channel link

About Me (HM Owais)

Description

#technologystudio
#technology
#tsc
great job Mera bhi eak channel hai visit zaror karna .
OSAMA CREATION.
HERE IS LINK
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXaY5 ... EugKlm1o3A

Thanks
yes i checked your channel its good :)

Zam85

Postby Zam85 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 am

Hey, Asalam o Alaykum. I would like to know the top Gaming Companies in Pakistan. Can you help with their website and contacts for business cooperations?

Best :geek:

hmowais

Postby hmowais » Tue May 22, 2018 6:09 am

Hey, Asalam o Alaykum. I would like to know the top Gaming Companies in Pakistan. Can you help with their website and contacts for business cooperations?

Best :geek:
w/salam

are you talking about game development companies???

Zam85

Postby Zam85 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 am

Yes, I meant Game Developing Companies/ Computer Games etc.

bahawaltv
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Postby bahawaltv » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:29 am

I have produced a DBMS video. Please checkout.
https://youtu.be/NZLezjfqrYM

Return to “Send Me Your Videos (YouTube)”