Dairy Form

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
Hamzasn
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Dairy Form

Postby Hamzasn » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Salam,
I am new here and i belong to Mianwali. I want to start business in dairy Form and i want to know that is there any company here or nearby city which help me to collect milk from me and how much minimum limit of milk they collect. I want to start from 10 cows. Is it good or low??? Plz guide me how much 1 cow and 1 bufallo give milk per day???

Hamzasn

Re: Dairy Form

Postby Hamzasn » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Koi rply dyny wala nhn hai???

the.eagle0099

Postby the.eagle0099 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm

wc here...milk wali company yahan to.koi ni ha ap apnay area mai dekho apko pta lag jaay ga kidr ha unka collection point...cow and bufallo ka alg alg hota kitna milk ap gain.kr sktay us mai.bht se factor han ap average 8-10 kg lga lain.

Abufaateh
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby Abufaateh » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:34 am

Aoa.
Meray khayal main shayed her area say different rate per collection hoti hay aap apnay area main check karain k Kaya rate chall raha hai.

Muhammad waqas shamshir

Postby Muhammad waqas shamshir » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Salam,
I am new here and i belong to Mianwali. I want to start business in dairy Form and i want to know that is there any company here or nearby city which help me to collect milk from me and how much minimum limit of milk they collect. I want to start from 10 cows. Is it good or low??? Plz guide me how much 1 cow and 1 bufallo give milk per day???
Salaam,

Sir jitny level per ap start kar rahy hain ya kar chuky hain us main ap kisi company ki taraf mat dekhain.

End user ko approach karain usi main apko faida hoga.

Bulk quantity main kisi ek jaga per dena faida mand hota hy but jitni quantity apky paas hy try hard to approach end user directly.

Bhattisaab
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Postby Bhattisaab » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:26 am

Mojy kuch nahe pata. But I just YouTube it and hundreds of vids about cow farming apperaed. I watched one and get all the answers of questions u asked so bro mature ho jy. apna or hamar time waste na kary internet ko istamal karna seakhy. Koe reply ne dytaa.

Return to “General Business Talk”