ladies Garments

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
M.Noman Shahid
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

ladies Garments

Postby M.Noman Shahid » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 am

AOA
main ladies garments ka kam start krny ka soch raha ho or bhr jald start krna hy. koi bnda guide kry ga k ladies stiched kurtis torouser kha sy milain gy or in k rates k bary main b koi idea ho btay or is k ilawa baki variety kha sy mily gi or is kam k hawaly koi or baat jo btany wali ho

Bhattisaab
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Re: ladies Garments

Postby Bhattisaab » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:57 am

Bro I worked in a big clothing shop for a month just to get experience & here wt I learn.

1. Ladies Garments v v profitable business.
2. Nobody will teach you kam kesy karna ha.
3. Everyone is chotyia.
So first bro u must work in a clothing shop & a big one not small coz in big shop they have all types of variety 2piece , 3 piece , print , galla daman , fancy , karhaee etc etc u will learn a lot. To become a master in one category u need 2 months. To become all catagory master u need 5 plus years. But b4 that u need to find link in a big clothing shop. Koe janany wala. And a ostad of clothing field who has spend his last 10 to 15 year in garments field. The field is full with ostads but v rare who r willingly to coach kam kesy karna ha. Any one with good experience of 2 or 3 of any category & is willingly to coach become his shagerad. & u asked from where to buy I visited Lahore kapra market with my friend last month & I understand a lot but if you want to start a business first spend 3 , 4 month in field. The shop owner goes to Lahore once a month ask him to take you to. But only a small shopwala will do it big shop wala owners don't even talk with employs. Don't worry about Lahore market visit I can arrange that for you first get in the field become a shagerd do chaploseaa , learn the field then do business other wise you gonna waste ur parents halal kamaee. & don't tell any one I want to open myre apne dokann just say kam seakhna ha or job karne ha kese shop py. Feel free to ask my anything.

Return to “General Business Talk”