A new internet provider in Pakistan

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
LEOPAK
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

A new internet provider in Pakistan

Postby LEOPAK » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:47 pm

as a normal internet user in Pakistan I have seen the monopoly of PTCL as an isp.I believe Pakistan needs a good internet service provider as both wired and wireless connections are costly and of slow speed.Right now a normal person in India pays rs 500 monthly for 10 mbps internet with unlimited downloads as for Pakistan we can see the condition as we have to pay more than 1K for just the speed of 4/6 mbps.It is my due request to the millionaires here please establish an internet company which would aim to provide fastest internet with low cost in ALL of Pakistan.( I believe it would be alot profitable as there are no such companies which give these BASIC facilities and PTCL enjoying monopoly provides poor speed and poor service which would ultimately result in benifit of YOUR business)

Ps: there are ISPs like storm fiber etc which do provde good service but they are not providing their service even in all areas of Karachi.

Xaid13
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Re: A new internet provider in Pakistan

Postby Xaid13 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:33 pm

you are right but there are emerging local private brands like nayatel and strom fiber they are far cheaper and reliable than ptcl

Sub Sikho
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: A new internet provider in Pakistan

Postby Sub Sikho » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:07 pm

A.o.A bro im also interested in this business and i also started it with zero users now i have 9 users but there is the ristriction of badmash log so i dont know how to increase this business :cry: :(

Return to “General Business Talk”