New Business Idea (manufacturing)

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
ranahamza
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

New Business Idea (manufacturing)

Postby ranahamza » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Salam, :)
I am hamza from Islamabad, doing bachelors in computer science. i have some background of some real estate and construction business.
now I want to start my own venture. In fact I am looking for some help to start my own manufacturing business.
It can be Paper,plastic bottles,printing or any ANYTHING that I could manufacture myself.
If someone is already working on it than i can work for your for free to get experience. Or if someone can help me with any of this then I would really thankfull.
My background: computer sciences / real estate / construction/ freelancer myself
budget: around 1 million but it can be increased.

Waiting for positive response.
Jazak Allah !

Aagahi
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 8

Re: New Business Idea (manufacturing)

Postby Aagahi » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Salam, :)
I am hamza from Islamabad, doing bachelors in computer science. i have some background of some real estate and construction business.
now I want to start my own venture. In fact I am looking for some help to start my own manufacturing business.
It can be Paper,plastic bottles,printing or any ANYTHING that I could manufacture myself.
If someone is already working on it than i can work for your for free to get experience. Or if someone can help me with any of this then I would really thankfull.
My background: computer sciences / real estate / construction/ freelancer myself
budget: around 1 million but it can be increased.

Waiting for positive response.
Jazak Allah !
AOA
What is your experience in...?
1. Selling
2. Buying
3. Business management

qazisohail101
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby qazisohail101 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Please go through this website below. You can setup your own SME.

https://preciousplastic.com/en/

You can also import paper, recycle it, add it with some virgin hardwood pulp (extracted from trees) and start hygiene paper products (toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc).

Regards
Sohail

ranahamza

Postby ranahamza » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:34 pm

AOA
1. Selling
2. Buying
3. Business management
Thanks for your reply.
Is it compulsory to have expertise in one of any above mentioned skills as I am just going to start new venture and I am not doing any regular business right now. I hope your understand my point. One thing is that I have done some major projects like construction and a shop and real estate. So I can do every thing of it but not much professional.

ranahamza

Postby ranahamza » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Please go through this website below. You can setup your own SME.

https://preciousplastic.com/en/

You can also import paper, recycle it, add it with some virgin hardwood pulp (extracted from trees) and start hygiene paper products (toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc).

Regards
Sohail

I liked it.
Thanks for sharing and if there is more stuff on this then kindly do share.
Thanks qazi

Aagahi
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 8

Postby Aagahi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:27 pm

AOA
1. Selling
2. Buying
3. Business management
Thanks for your reply.
Is it compulsory to have expertise in one of any above mentioned skills as I am just going to start new venture and I am not doing any regular business right now. I hope your understand my point. One thing is that I have done some major projects like construction and a shop and real estate. So I can do every thing of it but not much professional.
AOA, These skills are required in every business even if manufacturing. You need to Buy raw material and machines and space. You have to Sell you products. You have to Manage Business to reduce expenses and away from loss.
I shall suggest to learn these 3 things before you spend a single penny of your business. It would reduce risks of losses. After that start with lowest possible capital. PM me we can discuss more

ranahamza

Postby ranahamza » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 pm

AOA
1. Selling
2. Buying
3. Business management
Thanks for your reply.
AOA, These skills are required in every business even if manufacturing. You need to Buy raw material and machines and space. You have to Sell you products. You have to Manage Business to reduce expenses and away from loss.
I shall suggest to learn these 3 things before you spend a single penny of your business. It would reduce risks of losses. After that start with lowest possible capital. PM me we can discuss more

Pm sent !

Sunny Sheikh
Thanedaar

Postby Sunny Sheikh » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 pm

usman bhai i can give you some real tips in business with normal investment

Return to “General Business Talk”