SPREADING WEALTH - HELPING PEOPLE GROW - ALHAMDULILLAH

Seen some success recently, share your story here.
belahi
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

SPREADING WEALTH - HELPING PEOPLE GROW - ALHAMDULILLAH

Postby belahi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:28 am

Aslam - O - Alaikum,

We are manufactures and pioneers in Pakistan of base powders which act as fillers for detergents.We have helped hundreds of small vendors, allot of them whom work from home to manufacture detergents using our pre-made/pre-mixed ingredients. We have distributors in Karachi, Lahore and are currently operating in pretty much across KP, Punjab and sending materials to Afghanistan.

We also help our customers create recipes, help with detergent formulation and provide guidance with machinery needed. Investment is very low and if you cant buy the basic machinery, you can still run this business out of your home or a small warehouse using our materials.

We provide you with the 3-4 basic ingredients already pre-mixed to help you get on your way. WE only deal in bulk packaging of 12 kg for economy of our customers and to move product fast and avoid wastage.

AS I said we have helped allot of people get off from scratch, specifically in Karachi and Lahore.I'm HOPING & PRAYING AZAD CHAIWALA can make a video of our facility so that others can benefit from it INSHALLAH.

Regards,
-BILAL ELAHI
PAK CHROMICAL LIMITED

JEHANGIR MIRZA

Re: SPREADING WEALTH - HELPING PEOPLE GROW - ALHAMDULILLAH

Postby JEHANGIR MIRZA » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 pm

hi how can i work for you guys

Haroon shah zegham

Re: SPREADING WEALTH - HELPING PEOPLE GROW - ALHAMDULILLAH

Postby Haroon shah zegham » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 am