READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IDEAS

Help me with your ideas to improve my solutions
hassanzahid
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IDEAS

Postby hassanzahid » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Assakaniekeum,
Azzad bhai pakistan main sab sy bara masla electricity, water, quality of goods, and export hy. in business py ap ki motivation ki zarorat hy. Government ko choro bhoky logo sy kya umeed ki ja sakti hy us py video bana dain.

tameemayyaz

Postby tameemayyaz » Sun May 12, 2019 9:11 am

SLAM,
Azad Bhai main ucraine mein hoon, wife aur 3 kids hain.
To hamare ghar ke sath zameen bohat lagti hai aur murghi form banana chahta hoon
to ap se ideas lena chahta tha
mera koi khaas experience bi nahin hai
sir ap se request hai ke ap thora guide kare please
gmail [email protected]
wattsapp 00393271768573
messenger sardar khan
please sir contact me bohat pareshan hoon

Transtation
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby Transtation » Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Sir, I think batteries manufacturing is the future of all businesses, the world needs energy, and Afghanistan and Western Pakistan is rich in Lithium resources, furthermore, solar exterior of building units such as solar tiles are the necessity with the solar panels. The energy future lies in the Giga-factories, conceptualized by Elon Musk. With Large investments such as my foreign associates normally do, we can resolve energy crisis, anywhere in the world. We only require to take over large inefficient conventional enterprises to make it reality.

Mjib1288

Postby Mjib1288 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:18 am

Aslam o alaikam my name is jubran just joined the page today went through a lot of videos and I also sent a message on your Facebook a video message I would love to share the idea but I haven’t implied em yet I was thinking of tomatoes growing tomatoes since tomatoes prices are so sky high In Pakistan not only tomatoes it’s self but vegetables any suggestions and guides ? Please share 😬

Return to “KING OF PAKISTAN NEEDS YOUR HELP”