Replace Maths with Food Production (Farming) in all schools

Help me with your ideas to improve my solutions
Azad Chaiwala
Site Admin

Replace Maths with Food Production (Farming) in all schools

Postby Azad Chaiwala » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:58 am

Simply put, 99.9% of all the Maths we are taught at school, 99.9% of the people do not use it.

But 100% of these people eat food everyday.

So instead of teaching children useless things that a cheap calculator can do for them. We teach them to produce food.

We teach them over the years about every kind of vegetable, fruit and live stocks. How to raise it with most efficiency and lowest cost to achieve highest yield Inshallah.

If you can improve my idea, let me know.

Azad
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :o

atayyab
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: Replace Maths with Food Production (Farming) in all schools

Postby atayyab » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Assalam o alaikum
Azad Bhai I partially disagree with you. Maths isn't used to just add multiply subtract and divide but it also teaches you where to use it and trust me.. maths is everywhere in this world .. I mean from business to engineering to science to graphics to game development to farming to cooking to sports to movies to animations to media to nature........ and trust me calculator is not intelligent enough to solve it for u ;) so replacing maths will result in a disaster for the future of our kids.
Now the part I agree on is that yes we can or we may give basic knowledge of all the things u mentioned in post at primary school level (based on the interest of student i.e not compulsory).
just my point of view in few words... I dare to differ so shared it :ugeek:
Peace

moazzam532

Postby moazzam532 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm

bro math ko khatam karna is not a solutin but yeah we can add it and also other things on the choice and interest of student mukhtalif fields rakhay ja rakhtay hen like farming fish forms and so many other thinds which can b so profitable good for economy and business

moazzam532

Postby moazzam532 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Assalam o alaikum
Azad Bhai I partially disagree with you. Maths isn't used to just add multiply subtract and divide but it also teaches you where to use it and trust me.. maths is everywhere in this world .. I mean from business to engineering to science to graphics to game development to farming to cooking to sports to movies to animations to media to nature........ and trust me calculator is not intelligent enough to solve it for u ;) so replacing maths will result in a disaster for the future of our kids.
Now the part I agree on is that yes we can or we may give basic knowledge of all the things u mentioned in post at primary school level (based on the interest of student i.e not compulsory).
Peace
i agree with you bro

ZARYAB MALIK

Postby ZARYAB MALIK » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:04 am

Assalam o alaikum
Peace
YES YOU SHOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION BUT BROTHER TRUST ME THIS FORUM ISN'T FOR YOU, I SUGGEST YOU TO JOIN SOME COLLEGE/UNI 9-5 TEACHERS FORUM. NO OFFENCE

umxir
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 5

Postby umxir » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Agreed with "atayyab"

Halting math education is not a viable solution to start some business education. Math and business are like "Choli damn ka Sath". Without math how can an individual plan his project costing, later how can he/she manage business finances.

Businesfs
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 3

Postby Businesfs » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:24 pm

Jo pocha gya wo ksi ne nai btaya .. tumhari maths fail ho gye .. Anyways

Muje b planting krni he ghr pr ya Kahen b. I can help as well, Mr.azad how we can start ? Please email me or send me your email once you have any working idea(s).

Wechat: peaceand

luvbird
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby luvbird » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Banning math isn't the solution, without math a person can't understand ups and down in business. Math got very important role in finance so basically where there is a business there is math. Yes we can add farming as additional or interest based subject to schools rather than replacement of maths.

NaumanSyed
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby NaumanSyed » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:51 pm

I live in Japan and my daughter who is in Year 1 (6yrs old) had a project where she has to look after 6 seeds till they sprout, grow up and die. she does study maths as well. I think we do need a reform in our education.... its 40 years overdue. Schools should be a place to develop interest in students for a particular Path in life. we should make a system where our kids dont need to do ratta anymore.

My 2 yens

Return to “KING OF PAKISTAN NEEDS YOUR HELP”