Happy, to help you out :)

I will upload your business videos to my channel
Dr.spartan87
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Happy, to help you out :)

Postby Dr.spartan87 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Aoa!

I live in NY, USA. I have worked as an Emergency Doctor in Ireland for 4 Yrs, now doing MBA from NY. Lemme know if I could be of any help regarding any medical issue or business. I have some business experience too.

I also wondered if you could promote and help my Youtube Channel grow by subscribing and sharing my videos if you think they are worth it
( https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwFCYDirqY0_9JkpYCyJ0ag )
& also share my blog posts on different forums ( www.dextrendy.com ) , again if you think its worth it. Please don't wait for others to spread my posts and videos if you could, every single participation counts and may Allah give you reward for helping me out :)

I Would always be glad to help in return as a brother, even if you don't share my channel and blog posts, you can get in contact with me on [email protected] :)

Best Regards, Much Love :)

mislam71
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Re: Happy, to help you out :)

Postby mislam71 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm

I just subscribed your channel. I suggest you create a channel where you share health tips from your Medical experiences. You can engage the young doctors from Pakistan by sharing real experience. I understand that there could be privacy concerns but you can still do a lot being withing limits.

If you have any ideas about setting up a medical business please share with me. I have some investment and like to start a business which can enable me hire people and make better money than a day job.

Ali rajpoot army
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: Happy, to help you out :)

Postby Ali rajpoot army » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:52 pm

AoA azad bhai I am the fresher on youtube I wished to b the billionaire plz help me and guide me thanku ...I am ali rajpoot from lahore pakistan expert in acting

Return to “Send Me Your Videos (YouTube)”