Need to earn

Your name, Your City, Age, What do your do or what is your goal? Why are you here?
Claudy
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Need to earn

Postby Claudy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Hi im a middle age lady frm Karachi. Im jobless frm 3 months now as I was downsized. I've been looking for a new job since then in any form or bank. I also tried to get any online type wrk but they all asked for fee. I'm currently doin my MBA.

MudassirIqbal
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 3

Re: Need to earn

Postby MudassirIqbal » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Instead of BBA invest on skill set learn some skills they will help you find job immediately.

If we compare BBA Degree with Skills, skills will win because you will find a lot of BBA students looking for a job and in market there is shortage of jobs as you know.

And if you have a skill you can earn online too working for UK USA based clients.

Claudy

Postby Claudy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Thanks for your reply n suggestion. So wt business r you into

abdulwajid

Postby abdulwajid » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:31 pm

One more thing you can do if you know little computer or ms office you can work online online.
There are many portals where you can create your profile and start your work may be you have heard about FREELANCING
platform(fiverr, upwork, people per hour, freelancer) infect there are many jobs you can do. If you want to research about it then google is yours.
Thenx
Best Regards,
Abdul Wajid

MudassirIqbal
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 3

Postby MudassirIqbal » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:18 am

Thanks for your reply n suggestion. So wt business r you into
Digital Marketing

Imran0077

Postby Imran0077 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Assalamualaikum dosto mein ek youtuber reh chuka hu tech channel tha mera 1 saal tk imandari sy kam kiya daily video upload ki 155+ videos upload ki or no views na koi subscribers ay demotivated ho kr channel delete kediya mein new channel start krna chahta hu please koi help kro grow krny mein

digiskillsguide

Postby digiskillsguide » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Adding to @Nawaland . Digiskills Program is one of the best to learn any skills free of cost.
Guys who cannot understand English refer to this Site, providing a complete Guide in Roman Urdu.
https://www.digiskilsguide.com/

Haider45t

Postby Haider45t » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi!Friend mera name haider ha meri age 17 years han ma na youtuber channal start kiya ha jis ka name technical haider ha ap mujha suppirt kro please......... :ugeek:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”