which type of things comes from Karachi to Punjab. I want to trade with that type of things but I don't know which are t

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
has4908
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

which type of things comes from Karachi to Punjab. I want to trade with that type of things but I don't know which are t

Postby has4908 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:24 pm

*which are those.

Assalam-o-Alaikum! All
I keep doing the journey from Punjab to Karachi. I want to start a business of goods, items or anything which are at low cost in Karachi or at high demand in Punjab. Do you guys have any idea? Which things are those?
Any guideline or help!!
Thank You.

RazaNaeem
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Re: which type of things comes from Karachi to Punjab. I want to trade with that type of things but I don't know which a

Postby RazaNaeem » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Wsalaan has4098

How do you plan to sell them in Islamabad, Do you have an outlet or will you rely on online business?
Do you have time to market the product?
How often do you commute and which mode of transport do you use?
Any limit of weight or size of products other than price?

There are several options available and it sounds like a solid business idea to me, depending on how much work you can put in to it.
if the price is low, quantity will be relatively high to compensate, on the other hand if you can bring a larger more expensive item, you can bring fewer in number.
Secondly there are also several services which can be offered through this facility, depends if you can spend some time in Karachi or Islamabad.

Are you looking to make this a full time thing or just something on the side?
Regards

mh21964
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: which type of things comes from Karachi to Punjab. I want to trade with that type of things but I don't know which a

Postby mh21964 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:50 am

Wsalaan has4098

How do you plan to sell them in Islamabad, Do you have an outlet or will you rely on online business?
Do you have time to market the product?
How often do you commute and which mode of transport do you use?
Any limit of weight or size of products other than price?

There are several options available and it sounds like a solid business idea to me, depending on how much work you can put into it.
if the price is low, the quantity will be relatively high to compensate, on the other hand, if you can bring a larger more expensive item, you can bring fewer in number.
Secondly there are also several services which can be offered through this facility, depends if you can spend some time in Karachi or Islamabad.

Are you looking to make this a full time thing or just something on the side?
Regards
Bro, I also want to start online selling business but I really don't know what products should I choose. I have registered my seller account on Daraz.pk and sold a few electronics items like Bluetooth speakers and data cables, I bought on wholesale from Raja Bazar but I want to extend that. Please suggest me what type of business should I invest in? My price range is 20 to 40k for now. Should I keep selling on daraz or make a new website? Please suggest mee it will be a great help. I am an electrical engineer, graduated recently but want to start an online business and I can make it full time if it becomes successful or demands time. Thanks.

s_muhammad

Postby s_muhammad » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Salam has4098,

Have you worked on your business plan since its important to make if you want to grow.
I also have something similar to your idea and I think it will be good if could discuss this further.

You can contact me via email : [email protected]

Regards
Muhammad Tariq

RazaNaeem

Postby RazaNaeem » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:41 am

Bro, I also want to start online selling business but I really don't know what products should I choose. I have registered my seller account on Daraz.pk and sold a few electronics items like Bluetooth speakers and data cables, I bought on wholesale from Raja Bazar but I want to extend that. Please suggest me what type of business should I invest in? My price range is 20 to 40k for now. Should I keep selling on daraz or make a new website? Please suggest mee it will be a great help. I am an electrical engineer, graduated recently but want to start an online business and I can make it full time if it becomes successful or demands time. Thanks.
more than the product, is about how you can sell. do you any experience in digital marketing, website development or SEO?

Return to “General Business Talk”