How Azad bhai changed my life with one single video

Seen some success recently, share your story here.
ahtysham
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

How Azad bhai changed my life with one single video

Postby ahtysham » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Asalam o Alekum,

I have posted my story in my previous post about my accident and my work on YouTube : https://www.chaiwala.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1632. But this post is about why I started to plan big. I remember Azad bhai posted this video on how to earn 20 lakh per month just from YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7HYC0h9WwE.

That video changed my perspective about YouTube money, before watching that video I was making few thousands and i was happy. I used to think only 50k/60k is enough for me. But Azad bhai showed the possibility of earning more from YouTube. If we think we can earn more our mind starts planning for it. I have read the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", and I know mindset is really important when it comes to money.

Today I can say that I have achieved that goal but not in 1 month. It took me 4 months to make more than 20 lakh from YouTube Alhamdulillah.

Today I saw another video about Imran Khan and I understand the true meaning of that video. The silence of Azad bhai just killed me at the end of that video 06:45 https://youtu.be/pmmp22WNe8k?t=6m45s. I suddenly felt his pain and emotions for people and I am obligated to write this post.

That video unveiled so many things about Azad bhai, trust me this guy isn't a common person. People like him are a gift from Allah. Who cares about people nowadays? He is a businessman making millions, he shouldn't worry about others but he has a vision. Why do I feel emotions of Azad bhai? its because I share same feelings.

Keep going Azad bhai, Jazak'Allah Azad Bhai...
Regards,

Ch rizwan
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: How Azad bhai changed my life with one single video

Postby Ch rizwan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Sir kindly give me your YouTube channel link. I want to visit your channel,and I am very impressed from your work on YouTube.

Ch rizwan
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Postby Ch rizwan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Sir kindly give me your YouTube channel link. I want to visit your channel,and I am very impressed from your work on YouTube.

ahtysham

Postby ahtysham » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:14 am

Bro, cannot share my channel. Haters are everywhere who hate people for no reason. Anything could happen, when you will join this field you will know.
Jazak'Allah

royal
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby royal » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:40 am

Can you guide me about youtube earning my email is [email protected]

ammarzebkn

Postby ammarzebkn » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Bro, cannot share my channel. Haters are everywhere who hate people for no reason. Anything could happen, when you will join this field you will know.
Jazak'Allah
Ehtisham bro, are you working on a proper brand like making proper videos with your identity or running some usual channel like posting movie trailers, songs, whatsapp statuses, etc.

ahtysham

Postby ahtysham » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:37 am

Jazak'Allah
Ehtisham bro, are you working on a proper brand like making proper videos with your identity or running some usual channel like posting movie trailers, songs, whatsapp statuses, etc.
Hey bro, i have 2 channels now! One channel is totally owned by me, other channel is mix. Some usual stuff with proper editing to avoid copystrike.

ammarzebkn

Postby ammarzebkn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:37 am

Jazak'Allah
Hey bro, i have 2 channels now! One channel is totally owned by me, other channel is mix. Some usual stuff with proper editing to avoid copystrike.
Thanks for the prompt reply Ehtisham bhai, I am really interested in working on YouTube. In fact, I have already started a channel and its giving me OK performance so far but its for Pakistani/Indian audience mainly. I want to do something for USA audience, as we all know it gives much better output and earnings. Can I have you contacted personally to get better guidance on it? Please.

ahtysham

Postby ahtysham » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Bro, there is no secret to get US traffic, you just have to make Videos related to them. Check google.com/trends to find out whatsa trending in their country.
There is an Indian Channel called Chu Chu TV, they have their 1 video in top 50 videos of this world having more than 1.5B views! What do you think how they did that?
They just make videos in English and try to target as many audience as possible. Their monthly income is about $100k.

Return to “Success Stories”