China - Pakistan Import & Export

Your name, Your City, Age, What do your do or what is your goal? Why are you here?
Zam85
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

China - Pakistan Import & Export

Postby Zam85 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Dear fellows, I am Zaighum Malik and I have been living in China for more than 4 years. I can help businesses in Importing goods from China to Pakistan. Such as:

Mobile Phone Accessories
Auto Sparepart
Kids Toys
Fabric & Clothes

I am willing to cooperate and learn from you big giants. All you need is to clearly identify the product features, models, and sample if possible, define the quantity and quality of your demand. Only businesses who can pay in advance are welcome to contact me anytime and I will find out the best and cost-effective resources, which can be beneficial for both parties.

Please contact me at +86-18211083110 (Wechat & Whatsapp)

Best & Allah Hafiz

Zam85

Re: China - Pakistan Import & Export

Postby Zam85 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 am

I am also working as Director of Business Development at SpeedyCloud Technology - Beijing, China. We are the Cloud Computing/ IT service and solutions providers in China.

SpeedyCloud is the leading IT/Cloud/IaaS-based services providers in China. Our core services include Cloud Storage, Cloud Database, Cloud Distribution, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Hosting, Cloud Networking, Cloud DNS, Cloud Video, Load Balancing, Cloud Security, Software Defined Network & Content Delivery Network, to multiple industries such as Internet, Telecommunication, Financial, Healthcare, Mobile Apps and Video Gaming, E-learning & E-commerce, Broadcasting & Multimedia.

We are also specialized in providing our fascinating Fiber Optic Networking Solutions, which connects from Beijing, Hong Kong & USA to improve users success experience with High Bandwidth and minimum latency.

Thanks & W.Salam

Attaullah.sher

Postby Attaullah.sher » Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello Dear ,
I have staff in china who are purchasing for me and exporting to uae. I need cost effective shipping to pakistan. How can u help me in that.
Whats your source of shipping ? What are the prices / cbm and whats the delivery time to Islamabad.
[email protected]

ahsanaali

Postby ahsanaali » Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 am

Anyone shipping mobile accessories from China to USA ?

salman m younus
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 0

Re: karachi pakistan i am clearing forwarding & customs agent

Postby salman m younus » Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 am

Hello dear friend
my name is salman i am belong to karachi pakistan
i am clearing forwarding & customs agent
An other details to contact me
whatsup number 0336-8064887
Salman M younus
thanks

Attaullah.sher

Postby Attaullah.sher » Tue May 22, 2018 6:16 am

Anyone shipping mobile accessories from China to USA ?
Send me your requirement @ [email protected]
I have to get the items to UAE first and then would ship it to u. For bigger orders i can send it directly to u from china. Incase u have your own forwarder so it wd be great

Return to “Introduce Yourself”