Startup of Meat Providing at door-step with Branding

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
aadi1
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Startup of Meat Providing at door-step with Branding

Postby aadi1 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 pm

I am from Lahore, I want to start a business on providing meat to all local people + restaurants etc with categories of nearly every type of Halal meat. And all the providings will be fresh + in good packing (Like professionals). I need a partner in Lahore. If anyone is interested in it, You can contact me.
And I am also interested in making a brand of vegetables + fruit suppliers for homes. Interested persons can contact me.

Regards

shahfaisalbukhari
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 10

Re: Startup of Meat Providing at door-step with Branding

Postby shahfaisalbukhari » Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 am

I am from Lahore, I want to start a business on providing meat to all local people + restaurants etc with categories of nearly every type of Halal meat. And all the providings will be fresh + in good packing (Like professionals). I need a partner in Lahore. If anyone is interested in it, You can contact me.
And I am also interested in making a brand of vegetables + fruit suppliers for homes. Interested persons can contact me.

Regards
Salam!

As an investor I would like to know how much work has been already done by u?
About market, analysis, scalability?
Tell us in numbers with a detailed plan including personnels, costs, expenses, profits etc.

Regards,

careware
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby careware » Mon May 28, 2018 4:43 pm

I am from karachi and want to do the samething here

Asadsheikh
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

Postby Asadsheikh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 am

Regards
AssalamoAlaikum aadi,
I am based in Lahore and I am interested, if this opportunity still available, lets plan to meet or talk.
Regards,
Asad
0321-4805195

Return to “General Business Talk”