a

Only discuss here, what cannot be found elsewhere.
Abdul Rehmaan
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 1

a

Postby Abdul Rehmaan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 am

a
Last edited by Abdul Rehmaan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

saima gul

Re: My Dad on post of CFO Recently resigned

Postby saima gul » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 am

Hi Brother
I think he should start any business but shouldnt do any job if he is not young as business is good and there is no timings. he can do rest and earn as well.he will also be busy. As my father experience, if anyone got free from job they think lot of unnecessary thoughts which leads them to depression.

Abdul Rehmaan

Postby Abdul Rehmaan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Salaam sis,
Actually the problem is that my Dad have no exprerinced in any business and he did not know the basics of self business
so please help us to given us a great idea of some businesses

emadmalik
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 2

Postby emadmalik » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Salam,
i would recommend you to do a side business and continue the job life, this might be easy for your dad. He might not directly be able to do his business professionally he need a bit of time to understand the business and after that bit of time to understand the market, this may lead in a loss. But i'm no one to judge it all depends on your luck.
Lemme give you an example buy a new car eg Toyota Corolla GLI which will cost you around 2M and rent it out on 60k-80k monthly basis. And do not use this income in your personal expenses save it to buy a new vehicle, this way your fleet can be raised and in the end you will be able to earn a handsome amount. Ancd you need any car rental work to be done contact Maherg (Ahmed bhai) on this forum he can help you out.
What should you do for to control your personal expenses, ask your dad to seek a job, there are many ways out in the market. like local recruitment agencies, olx , rozee.pk or buy visiting different companies. Khud kuch karna padhta hai intezar karne se behtar khud kuch mehnat kro and find your ways to get out of it. As of your post you belong to lahore, lahore toh firms sey bhari pri ae, isi liye toh lahore mein lahori sirf 30% hain baqi outsiders hain kyun hain because of vast market, arey yaar pury Punjab mein woh cheez nahi milti jo ap Shah Alam (shalmi) market sey mil jati hai. Bqya forex trading bhi aik option hai or uski puri details wise apko Shah Faisal Bukhari sikha rahe hain no doubt forex mein bohat profit hai or loss bhi hai yar ap khud jab tak loss na karo apko mza bhi ni ata or jab tak business mein loss na ho business ka maza hi ni ata.
Or kya kar sakte 3m-4m mein buy a 5 marla house and rent it out, remember property value hamesha increase hoti hai, it takes time lekin it doesn't decreases its value.
Hope it helps you out.

Regards,

shahfaisalbukhari
Entrepreneur Rank lvl: 10

Postby shahfaisalbukhari » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Salam

Very good ideas Emmad bhai ... ye car lay kar agay day daina bohat acha idea dia hay ap nay us bhai ko. Property lay kar rent out karnay may zara investment ziada ho jaye gi mmm lets see jaisay Lahore may 5 marla ghar 10 lac per girvi per lia jaye aur usay 14,000 rent per dia jaye mmm 4M may 4ghar aye gay 14k x 4 = 56000/month for 2 years......kia khayal hay apka.....i hope its halal...

Regards,

Return to “General Business Talk”